So, onto the confessions that I think are very important for you to know, about my life as a realtor.
Not Your Standard Agent
I like work to be fun, and I want your experience with me to be no work at all - doesn’t that sound fun? My job is to make sure your experience is flawless, easy and stress-free. Bonus: I won’t just disappear after the closing. I am your constant resource, because I don’t just take on clients, I partner with you.
Forget about those agents who force people to be their clients. That’s not my style. I don’t want you to sign any documents that make you obligated to an exclusive relationship with me. I want to prove that I can get you the home or property you want to buy. I’ll find it for you, I’ll make it happen. You could say I’m a bit of a Rottweiler when it comes to getting results, but I like to think I’m at least a Rottweiler with a pretty good fashion sense! If you want to see a home, it’s my 100% goal to make it happen. No “ifs, ands or buts” on this one. Only “wills.” Would I sneak onto a property to make sure it’s perfect for you? I mean…maybe!
I totally get it: paperwork, reports and structure isn’t always fun. I make sure everything is handled for you. Or, actually, my assistant handles all the boring stuff. My confession here is that I have all the boring stuff handled for you so we can get on to the exciting things. This is what’s made me a successful, top producer. Bonus that with the fact that I am not only extremely competitive - but when it comes to getting my client what they need, I never…ever lose. Ever!
Down to the nitty gritty. Can we get along? Here’s who I am. If you love it, we can work together. If not, let me know what you don’t love, because I think all of these things are pretty awesome.
- My assistant is amazing. Everything on the office side is always handled. Without them, I’d feel like a car without tires. In truth, we both drive pretty nice cars!
- I love dogs. All dogs. I mentioned I can be like a Rottweiler, but I could see myself being friends with bulldogs, pugs, pit bulls…any of them!
- Working is awesome because it funds my travel obsession. I’ve been on more planes than most flight attendants! My favorite place ever is Italy. Food + Culture = AMAZING.
- I have two sons, ages 12 and 19. I also have a Shepard, a Rottweiler (no surprise there) and an incredible husband. I say incredible, because he must be to put up with me!
- I’m fluent in three languages, so I can curse in as many ways as possible when I’m annoyed.
- I hold a degree in Business and marketing, in my other hand I usually hold a large coffee (or sometimes a nice cold mojito).
- I find pretentious people worse than anything. Yes, even worse than whatever you’re thinking. I’d rather be surrounded by fabulous people, gorgeous architecture, and beautiful fashion.
One last confession: if you like what you’ve read, I think we’ll work famously together! Let’s get together and make some real estate magic happen!